Just as I started feeling good about riding, an old friend had to go and ruin it. Who is that friend? Why, it's my spine.
I felt really exhausted all day and I couldn't figure out why. No matter how I sat in the chair at the office, I couldn't get comfortable.
I got home and ordered a pizza and sat down to watch a movie. About half way through the movie and 3 pizza slices later, I was off to the bathroom, where I've been since. Yes, gross and creepy as it may sound, this is the first blog entry I've authored from the porcelain throne.
Due to that good ol' place where my vertabrae got smashed together, the nerves headed to my lower digestive tract have said "bombs away!" I'm exhausted more so than I was earlier today, and I'm running a relatively high fever, which is "normal".
At any rate, I guess I'm going to have to hold off riding for a few days while I wait for this to sort itself out, and even then I will have to limit myself.
Sorry to hear about that man.. It's never fun when you have to slow down something you enjoy...But I hope your back stops giving you grief soon!
- Posted by Sam (Guest) on June 1, 2007 at 03:09:54AM
- Posted by tim (Guest) on June 1, 2007 at 08:23:37AM
Or you could go to the doctor. :P
- Posted by Luey Fufu (Guest) on June 1, 2007 at 02:44:48PM
Spine. Spine! Wherefore art thou olde friend.
and dude, fuck your 'potty talk.'
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on June 1, 2007 at 11:21:05PM
- Posted by tim (Guest) on June 2, 2007 at 08:03:51AM
Eat at Joes
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on June 2, 2007 at 10:07:11AM
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Get well soon!
Perhaps inspired by your postings about your love for riding, I've been jumping on an exercise bike here at my university every since I started my internship this summer. I'm up to going 16 minutes / 5.5 Km 2-3 times a week
- Posted by Siplus (Guest) on June 5, 2007 at 07:00:25PM