Well crud, the sub-lists didn't work. Oh well. You get the idea at least. I hope. Actually, I don't care what you think, I know what it all means.
- Posted by tim (Admin) on November 7, 2016 at 08:56:17AM
It still does it.
- Posted by tim (Admin) on November 6, 2016 at 08:04:04PM
It figures. 5 years later and guess who my internet provider is.
- Posted by tim (Admin) on November 6, 2016 at 07:55:50PM
Also, it looks like I was wrong about the last post on the old platform. Apparently it was in 2011.
- Posted by tim (Admin) on November 6, 2016 at 04:56:39PM
There is a problem. Let me clarify that for you: These bad-service companies have a problem. Their problem is that there is only one Tim G. I mean, if every company had at least one of you working for them their customer satisfaction would skyrocket! But that wouldn't be fair on competition really, would it? Or would it?
How's life been for you?
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on August 19, 2011 at 06:12:47PM
W0000000000007! F1br3 0p71c5!
- Posted by seantech (Guest) on May 23, 2011 at 09:06:50AM
You sure do whine a lot! Go with your local phone company. That's what you have to do when you live in the sticks like me
- Posted by Albert (Guest) on March 16, 2011 at 10:27:27AM
Life: Busy, but good. Shoulder: Getting better. I need to blog about it. Wife: Amazing! Work: Busy. Tim: Who's that?
- Posted by tim (Guest) on February 3, 2011 at 09:04:16PM
So, how's life? How's the shoulder? How's the wife? How's work? How's Tim?
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on January 26, 2011 at 05:01:54PM
On the way back from the surgery center I had to follow a funeral precession all the way to 288/610 or 59/610 (I forget I was quite fuzzy too!).
You should link the vids! http://surgery.sean.li
- Posted by Sean (Guest) on October 25, 2010 at 07:03:59PM
- Posted by nabiy (Guest) on August 6, 2010 at 11:24:14PM
Go Tim! Congrats mate!
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on July 17, 2010 at 07:38:13PM
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on May 7, 2010 at 10:20:16AM
- Posted by Fufu (Guest) on April 20, 2010 at 08:38:24AM
Good luck with the scan and shit dude.
- Posted by Zonko (Guest) on April 4, 2010 at 01:12:22AM
- Posted by tim (Guest) on March 8, 2010 at 03:48:38PM
Did they amputate the foot yet?
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on March 8, 2010 at 08:20:28AM
If I could, I would.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on March 6, 2010 at 11:24:00PM
Quit being so sickly!
- Posted by Dustin (Guest) on March 6, 2010 at 11:01:51PM
Sean, you're always trying to seize Vito's nuts.
- Posted by teddy (Guest) on December 5, 2009 at 06:58:27PM
Sean, you've got issues.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on November 28, 2009 at 02:52:58PM
We could use some locktite to keep Vito's thread locked too! How's that for a fantastic idea? ;-)
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on November 28, 2009 at 12:27:02PM
Retract anal-probe! anal-probe retracts He should wake up screaming. We're done testing. Let's fall back to behind the moon just in case his head explodes... runs off to spaceship
- Posted by Alien #1 from HABO9542-2 (Guest) on November 28, 2009 at 10:56:20AM
all of my sick twisted web fantasies involve bacon and kittens ... odd
- Posted by Vito (Guest) on November 25, 2009 at 10:42:41PM
Home for all all of Vito's sick twisted web fantasies.
- Posted by teddy (Guest) on November 25, 2009 at 09:51:26PM
Only if that's where your mind currently resides.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on November 20, 2009 at 08:26:53PM
You would, locking threads ... is that like ... some type of sexual innuendo?
- Posted by Vito (Guest) on November 20, 2009 at 08:02:32PM
I'm in too, so will there be snacks?
- Posted by Chris (Guest) on November 20, 2009 at 08:00:59PM
Oh, I'll lock your thread.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on November 20, 2009 at 07:58:07PM
Pfft, lock the thread n00b if you don't want responses.
- Posted by Vito (Guest) on November 20, 2009 at 07:57:39PM