You read in the newspaper that a young adult has used his parents' car as a weapon, killing a seemingly innocent person who was just walking down the streets in the next town over. The death was caused by a hit-and-run, and alcohol was involved.
Who is at fault?
- The manufacturer of the car
- The automobile dealer where the car was purchased
- The gas station, where the car was filled up that evening
- The alcoholic beverage maker
- The package store where the alcoholic beverage was purchased
- The pedestrian
- The parents
- The young adult motorist (who is of legal drinking age)
Feel free to share your answers. I'll respond in a couple of days to prove a point.