It took almost the entire day, but it's all pretty much done.
- All account holders need to get in touch with me, if they've not yet done so, so that I can create a temporary password on their accounts.
- Additional hosts need to be created in the DNS zone, but that is very low priority.
- DNS reverse-lookup zone needs to be created (maybe).
- NFS exports need to be created for additional hosts on the LAN.
- Further tweaking and securing needs to take place.
If anyone has any issues with their accounts or sites, I need to know. My contact info will be displayed in the MOTD after you log in via SSH.
I appreciate everyone's understanding as I've done this, and I thank everyone who helped out for, well, helping out. This has been the smoothest migration the 'beest has experienced, EVER!