So today I was talking to the boss dude about selling the racing go-kart we have. As soon as I asked him if he knew anyone looking to buy one, he said, "I've been meaning to talk to you about that... You need to get back out on the track because so few people do it anymore."
He went on to mention something about partial sponsorship from the business, paying for equipment a little bit at a time.
After I got home from work (which was early for the day), Dad and I loaded the kart up and took it down to the shop. The oil needed changed in it really bad anyhow, so it was a good time to do it. The boss dude was there, and he wanted to look it over and hear it run. Afterwards, he said he'd talk to the boss lady about sponsorship. :D
You'd just crash. Stick to computer games...geek. ;-p
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on April 28, 2006 at 06:23:57PM
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on April 28, 2006 at 10:20:33PM
Ignore Matt, and go for it. Dont let others tear your hopes and dreams down. Besides, Matt is just jealous that he cant be as as cool as you.
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on April 29, 2006 at 05:51:38PM
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on April 30, 2006 at 03:15:16AM
Awww... Now look what you've done. He's going to go slit his wrists with a knife made of cheese.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on April 30, 2006 at 09:38:30AM
A stringy spork actually.
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on April 30, 2006 at 10:00:08AM
Sporks are for gays and lesbians.
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on May 2, 2006 at 04:44:30PM