So Saturday, at work, I was fighting with a serpentine belt on someone's car, trying to get the new one installed. While I was fighting with it, I happened to get my arm against a hot heater hose, thus, burning my arm.
After the car left, I went and washed my hands and arms, and I noticed a nice little blister on my arm from the burn. I grabbed the box cutter and wiped it with a clean towel (real sanitary, I know), and poked the blister with the point of the blade so that fluid would not build up.
While I was doing this, one of the other guys (I can't remember who) was standing there and let out a big, "EEEEEWW!!!", and nearly vomited in my lap while I didn't even flinch.
From this, I have determined that one or more of the following is true:
- I am one bad mother effer
- The other guy was a total whimp
- I am stupid
- I have a high tolerance for pain
- I just need to go to bed and forget I ever posted this
6 you've done dumber things in your life
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on April 18, 2006 at 03:40:46AM
6 All of the above.
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on April 18, 2006 at 11:50:09AM
Plus you're not supposed to be just cutting yourself open like that anyway. The fluid is there to protect the burned tissue until it's healed. It's a wonder you haven't lost a body part to gangrene by now. :P
- Posted by Fuey Lulu (Guest) on April 18, 2006 at 01:34:39PM
Well, my toe is healing nicely, after almost a year. And you all thought I was going to lose it! Muahahaha. Eat my white blood cells!
- Posted by tim (Guest) on April 18, 2006 at 09:36:46PM
Er... Wait a second... That sounds gross... "Eat my white blood cells!" shudder
- Posted by tim (Guest) on April 18, 2006 at 09:37:10PM
Still not smart.
- Posted by Fuey Lulu (Guest) on April 19, 2006 at 09:25:15AM