I got a brand spankin' new Seagate 300GB hard drive today. My total hard drive capacity in this computer is now something like 0.48TB. And to make things even cooler, the new drive has a 5 year warranty! :)
Edit: I forgot to mention... In the process of getting everything set up, I was browsing a few sites of questionable intent, in search of ways to make Windows see the entire new drive. Well, stupid me, browsing the internet with NO ANTIVIRUS, I ended up getting lost in popup-hell, and ended up getting infected with some sort of virus. I cut my network connection within 30 seconds of it happening, so not a whole lot of damage was done. I got AVG Free Edition installed, managed to get an update somehow, and got the pests removed from my computer. It was a very embarassing experience, and I don't expect it to happen again.
Man, you suck at the internet.
- Posted by Dustin (Guest) on February 14, 2006 at 11:33:33PM
BLINK TAG MUST DIE
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on February 15, 2006 at 01:28:06AM
dammit, i cant even turn off rendering of the blink tag in firefox.
time for teddy to make an extension
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on February 15, 2006 at 01:29:06AM
Haha... I did that just for you, Ted.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on February 15, 2006 at 09:19:12AM
I did the same but with a crack site, annoyed the hell out of me.
Welcome to the land of proper storage, I also own half a terrabyte :)
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on February 15, 2006 at 11:54:03AM
Some poeple I know own just under 2 T's... So you've still got a long road ahead of you if you want to be able to store as much pr0n as they can :P
- Posted by Sean (Guest) on February 19, 2006 at 07:17:07AM