I'm somewhat strongly considering radio advertising for my business, in hopes of getting a broader customer base. As part of the consideration, I've been looking for professional voice actors. I found these three gentlemen who provided custom demos for me:
What do you think?
I'll do it ;)
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on February 8, 2006 at 02:06:11AM
Bill is the one for the job! :yes
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on February 8, 2006 at 07:22:35AM
Tom is pretty good.
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on February 8, 2006 at 03:01:46PM
the second guy sounds less "gonna screw you over"
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on February 9, 2006 at 01:59:36AM
I would say that Bob Barnes's voice would be the best (read: professional sounding) solution to your problem. Stick a good jingle behind it, and he'll beat the pants off of the other two!
- Posted by Sean (Guest) on February 9, 2006 at 05:50:51PM
Bob Barnes definately.
- Posted by twans (Guest) on February 12, 2006 at 06:00:48AM