Because someone was being stupid and wouldn't knock off the crap off topic comments, and because I have no idea who they were, and because they evaded the initial ban by renewing their DHCP lease, the ban now covers everyone with a 69.231.. IP address.
If the crap continues, the ban will become far more strict.
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on January 11, 2006 at 08:29:05AM
- Posted by tim (Guest) on January 11, 2006 at 09:29:51AM
Ahh. Crazy f001z.
So what would I have to do to get banned?
- Posted by Fuey Lulu (Guest) on January 12, 2006 at 08:48:01AM
make fun of tim's goatee
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on January 12, 2006 at 04:17:46PM
Nah. The goatee can be shaved.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on January 12, 2006 at 06:28:18PM
Hmmm, you probably will end up banning just about the complete net... either that, or restricting comments to registered users only. Which would ofcourse mean that even I would have to register my self...
- Posted by Sean (Guest) on January 13, 2006 at 03:59:27AM