Okay, so I just came to a conclusion: I've gotten too old too quickly. I'm coming up on year #24 that I've lived on this planet, and I really haven't done anything yet.
Instead of just sitting back and whining about it, I'm going to do something about it. As a result, here are my goals for 2006:
- Get into a better career (Planned for June)
- Move out on my own (Should happen about the same time)
- Meet new people
- Get in touch with old friends
- (Try to) Figure out this "Love" thing
- Get a haircut
- Get in shape
- Travel (Not to Cairo though, sorry.)
I'll add to this later. I'll also keep everyone posted on the outcome of everything.