Like anyone really needed to see what you look like, man, when your banner photo looks just like you. :oP
Sorry......I am just goofing around.
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on January 8, 2006 at 09:08:48PM
Yeah, I know. I think I'm looking old though.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on January 8, 2006 at 09:30:33PM
Before anyone has to comment about it, let me tell you a story...
The other day, after I saw the back doctor, Dad and I went to lunch at one of the "feed trough"-like restaurants. While we were sitting there eating, the waitress walked up and said, "Are you two father and son, or maybe brothers? You guys look a lot a like!"
Yes, I look like my Dad. You don't need to tell me, unless you'd just like to agree with it.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on January 8, 2006 at 11:12:15PM
And your Dad looks like Hulk Hogan!
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on January 9, 2006 at 07:02:57AM
Dad does not look like Hulk Hogan....what are you, on crack or something?
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on January 9, 2006 at 10:59:58AM
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on January 9, 2006 at 04:57:18PM
"I think I need a haircut"
Just one? Looks like you could use about 3.
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on January 10, 2006 at 12:47:15AM
No no no... Not, "I think i need a hair cut," "I think I need a haircut." Notice the use of the noun, "haircut"?
- Posted by tim (Guest) on January 10, 2006 at 10:13:12AM