Okay, this is one of my more crazier ideas...
This one is a game. The game starts out, dropping a character in the middle of nowhere. The character is given nothing more than a little bit of food and water, and has to stay alive.
Staying alive is the result of decision making. The initial decision is what to do: Do you stay put and try to find enough sustainance to survive and build a new home, or do you try to navigate your way to civilization? When civilization is found, how will they receive you? Do you fight back when met with resistance?
This idea could be taken off into infinity, and could actually be a somewhat cool game. It'd be almost a combination of role playing, puzzle, and strategy.
Yes, I'm very bored right now.
Arr. Sorry, couldn't find another contact thing for you, and I wanted to talk to you a bit about the United Devices team. Could you email me at MrZonko@gmail.com or something please?
- Posted by Zonko (Guest) on October 26, 2005 at 08:24:24AM
"...or something..."? How else is he to contact you? Brainwaves? :oP
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on October 26, 2005 at 09:34:52AM
Well, a comment would have done. :P
- Posted by Zonko (Guest) on October 26, 2005 at 10:29:15AM
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on October 26, 2005 at 11:54:47AM
he could use that ESPN mumbo jumbo
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on October 26, 2005 at 11:06:31PM
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on October 27, 2005 at 09:12:08AM
Mr. Zonko = Mr. Silly
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on October 27, 2005 at 11:56:41AM