If so, would you be able to translate this word for me: Skudd.
From what I've been able to gather, it has something to do with fire, but i'm not exactly certain.
For me, it was just a name I came up with a long time ago for my pilot in the game, "Descent." It started as "Skuddmuffin", then was shortened to "Skudd" not long after. Now, it's still "Skudd", and has no real meaning for me.
It means "dork" in any modern language that can be spoken with the human tongue. :)
- Posted by Josh (Guest) on October 9, 2005 at 07:44:31AM
Doh. >_< That was harsh.
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on October 9, 2005 at 08:49:26AM
I hear "Josh" is a typo for "Joke". >:P
- Posted by tim (Guest) on October 9, 2005 at 09:15:57AM
It's actually pronounced skood
- Posted by Queen of Sheba (Guest) on October 10, 2005 at 10:40:09AM
it actually means 3D creation that resembles cast latex items at an adult toy store.
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on October 11, 2005 at 10:15:59PM