No, I haven't been told that I got the job, yet...
However, I had an hour-long interview with the IT guys (IT Director and Network Admin), and they were very pleased with the things that I told them. When they would ask me a question, I would answer it AND the 20 other questions they had, before they would ask the others.
After that, I had 2 hours of testing. That's right: T-E-S-T-I-N-G. They had me do the pattern matching test, answer some questions about myself, answer some questions about ethics, and some math questions. 2 hours later, the HR lady told me that I would hear from them next week.
IVE GOT MAIL!!
- Posted by macguy (Guest) on September 9, 2005 at 07:03:02PM
Congrats mate, signs sound promising.
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on September 10, 2005 at 03:35:26AM
Good luck I hope you get the job.
- Posted by Jason (Guest) on September 10, 2005 at 05:13:34PM
I Really hope you get the job!!!
- Posted by Arthur (Guest) on September 11, 2005 at 06:29:00AM
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on September 12, 2005 at 09:13:17AM