I went back to this company for a second interview today in order to meet people in the team and get a better understanding of them as a professional entity.
After looking at what some people were doing and asking some questions I was told that I got the job and I start on Monday!
Im chuffed to bits!
v. To chuff is to fart. Entirely seperate to the word chuffed so use with care.
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on June 20, 2005 at 04:12:40PM
From the English-to-American dictionary:
chuffed adj. Someone who describes themselves as being chuffed is generally happy with life. You can also get away with saying you are unchuffed or dischuffed if something gets your back up. Make sure you only use this word in the correct tense and familiarise yourself with the meaning of the word chuff too.
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on June 20, 2005 at 04:41:43PM
bah, what do the English know about our language, anyway? :-p
have fun at your new job "mate"
- Posted by Siplus (Guest) on June 20, 2005 at 10:31:33PM
- Posted by twans (Guest) on June 21, 2005 at 01:58:44AM
- Posted by MacTeP (Guest) on June 21, 2005 at 03:53:34AM
- Posted by Quixote (Guest) on June 21, 2005 at 08:28:42AM
/me changes his cell phone number and email address
- Posted by tim (Guest) on June 21, 2005 at 09:36:27PM