This was a pretty hot storm when it rolled through today. It had all the tell-tale signs of tornadic potential. I was quite happy to get these, even though they're not the best quality. Enjoy! :)
- Posted by chay (Guest) on June 5, 2005 at 10:15:16PM
Seriously though, these WERE funnel clouds, for all you doubters. I've been trained and trained and trained in storm spotting, so trust me. You can't see it in the still frames, but there was definite rotation, and all the other signs that they were funnel clouds (Green sky, hail, straightline wind, etc.)
- Posted by tim (Guest) on June 5, 2005 at 10:17:22PM
If you have to say, "...these WERE funnel clouds, for all you doubters," then I agree with 'Chay'.
- Posted by Dustin (Guest) on June 6, 2005 at 03:13:54AM
Wow, what an anti-climax :p
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on June 6, 2005 at 05:47:46AM
We had a pretty good storm yesterday too in Matteson.
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on June 6, 2005 at 07:40:59AM
Dustin and Chay suck. Stillframe photos do rotating cloud masses no justice.
End. Of. Story.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on June 6, 2005 at 06:40:13PM