Dad and I just had to run to the store to get some of the essentials for here at home. When we walked in, I thought I saw my ex-girlfriend and her mom. Big deal, right?
As we walked on past them, I noticed that her dad was with them. He looked right at me, so I waved. He immidiately turned his back, as did his daughter.
It really sucks, having to deal with that crap. When I confronted her about it a while back, she told me that "people took what she[I] said the wrong way." Nice.. Why don't you go tell those people that and fix the mess you've caused.
I hate it when people spread rumors. It's not right, and it causes big problems like this.
Exes are trouble. Exes make me want to just leave the state and start over again.
- Posted by Dustin (Guest) on April 20, 2005 at 02:27:21PM
Especially immature ones who have immature parents.
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on April 20, 2005 at 02:33:03PM
Oh, so all of 'em? :P
- Posted by Dustin (Guest) on April 20, 2005 at 02:46:32PM
Sad, Dustin, but so true. :(
- Posted by Rae (Guest) on April 20, 2005 at 02:48:19PM
How extremely low of her to do such a thing as spreading rumours about you.
- Posted by Sean (Guest) on April 20, 2005 at 05:49:56PM
I never liked her. Still dont actually. punts her hard!!!!!! RAWR
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on April 25, 2005 at 10:55:46AM