Last night, Dad and I made a trip to town kinda late. When we got back, I put the keys for my truck (and various other things) on the cabinet by the back door. This morning, I went to go somewhere, and my keys were gone.
Nobody is owning up to taking them, and it's going to stop RIGHT NOW. I don't care if it's a practical joke, some sort of revenge, someone's absent-minded actions, or part of me being on "Overhaulin'", it's going to end right now.
If those keys don't turn up within the next 2 hours, I'm going ballistic.
- Posted by twan (Guest) on April 16, 2005 at 07:48:09PM
has it been 2 hours?
- Posted by twan (Guest) on April 16, 2005 at 07:48:24PM
Yeah. Dad found them out in the middle of the front yard.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on April 16, 2005 at 09:07:26PM
Wouldn't you feel silly if it was YOU that put them there?
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on April 18, 2005 at 09:34:27AM
I know for a fact that it wasn't.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on April 18, 2005 at 12:11:47PM
It was either the dog or aliens.
- Posted by Sean (Guest) on April 20, 2005 at 05:48:37PM