Dad and I were standing on the front porch, watching the storms roll through just north of here. Just as it started raining here, we were looking off to the west, and BAM!!! I felt like someone threw a piece of plywood at me. What happened? Lightning hit less than a quarter of a mile away.
Of course, Mom freaked out and came running out to make sure we were okay. I told her that aside from my eyes burning like I caught welding flash and a massive headache that hit me all of a sudden, I was fine.
Just before that, I was making my usual attempt at getting pictures of lightning. I wasn't able to get anything other than the ambient flash in the sky, so don't be expecting anything any time soon.
First, why not just start labeling all posts with some sort of grunt or groan? You're mostly there now, with such names as "Huh?", "Yay!", "hiodhgiohiodagioo235ihodghihiadgopjhadgp[daj ", and "Baaaaah!!" - all within the last three days.
Second, quit being a baby. The lightning didn't do anything to you. Weather is for sissies.
- Posted by Dustin (Guest) on March 31, 2005 at 09:45:00AM
1.) YOU try titling them. 2.) YOU try standing <1/4 mile away from a bolt of lightning. Yes, it DID do something to me: It burned my eyes.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on March 31, 2005 at 11:56:03AM
So did Mom forbid you from ever using a camera during a storm again?
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on March 31, 2005 at 11:56:18AM
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on March 31, 2005 at 11:59:06AM
No, she didn't. And as for my typo, I'm not perfect. :P
- Posted by tim (Guest) on March 31, 2005 at 05:11:38PM
Tim, you're such a titling...
- Posted by Dustin (Guest) on March 31, 2005 at 08:35:58PM