Whoever keeps voting down every one of Tim's blog posts, stop it. Tim has every right to speak what is on his mind, even if you dont like it. Stop preventing others from seeing his blog posts. Get a life.
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on February 6, 2005 at 10:27:13AM
Perhaps that should be another feature built in, only regged users can vote and the ones that do are logged so the admin can view who did it and when.
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on February 7, 2005 at 06:02:02AM
Indeed, that is a good idea, there Matt.
- Posted by Jennz0rz (Guest) on February 7, 2005 at 07:26:04AM
Bah, does that mean I have to register?! I'll just sign up with firstname.lastname@example.org. Mwahaha.
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on February 7, 2005 at 12:47:59PM
And by the way, where's the link to that quiz? I want to take it too.
- Posted by Luey (Guest) on February 7, 2005 at 02:12:43PM
Thats a point actually, is there any script designed for Skuud Blog, for signing up? I mean, not an auto signup script, a kind of Admin authentication kind of thing?
- Posted by Sam (Guest) on February 7, 2005 at 02:50:35PM
Currently I dont think there is, a lot of the stuff can be deleted manually through the DB if needs be.
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on February 8, 2005 at 04:19:59AM
1) I agree with Jenn 2 - 378509756) I am not looking at PHP for a very long time, so any feature requests will have to wait.
3 (revisited)) No, there is no signup form. That will be included in the next release.
- Posted by Overlord (Guest) on February 8, 2005 at 12:55:07PM