I said something jokingly and JLP took it seriously without question. We are both at fault to the loss of your site, but the blame lies on my shoulders.
I apologize for the loss of your site. This is a tragic day in the life of Preempted.net.
maybe something better can come out of it all. who knows :)
- Posted by twans (Guest) on December 29, 2004 at 10:41:46PM
Sounds like you are making a nuisance of yourself Timmy....tut tut.
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on December 30, 2004 at 04:44:42AM
I somewhat retract my apology. Jason is a dick. :P
- Posted by tim (Guest) on December 30, 2004 at 11:03:39AM
retract the apology! fucker ER^$%^#$%@@#R@#
take your retraction back. i want an apology of the thought of retracting the current apology :)
if you get me ..
- Posted by twans (Guest) on December 30, 2004 at 08:15:14PM
I can actually DISABLE your account for a while. Unlike Jason, I don't DELETE accounts without thinking it over. :P
- Posted by tim (Guest) on December 31, 2004 at 12:48:22PM
Shut up whining you cunts. Be grateful I host your sorry asses out of my pocket :p
- Posted by Jason (Guest) on December 31, 2004 at 11:22:53PM
Shut up Jason you wanker...
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on January 1, 2005 at 02:43:00AM
I can actually DISABLE your account for a while.
but who would want to do such a thing to little ol' twans who is everyones mate heh
- Posted by twans (Guest) on January 1, 2005 at 06:59:31AM