I don't anymore.
I never use the official clients for any of my IM software. I have been using Gaim for the last year or so, and just within the last week it has been giving me fits.
Apparently, Microsoft has changed their protocol, AGAIN, making it hard for third party applications to work.
So what does this have to do with anything? I can't initiate any conversations with anyone on MSN. So, I will keep logging in as normal, but if you want to talk to me, either use AIM, or start the conversation on MSN yourself.
I had my pass hacked....fuckers. Now ive lost all my information...any suggestions?
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on December 2, 2004 at 05:56:28AM
Yeah: Use a more secure password next time. I know what you used because you use it everywhere. Bad idea.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on December 2, 2004 at 08:01:54AM
I'd reccomend completely reformulting whatever security procedure you have in place atm/previously
- Posted by sirk (Guest) on December 3, 2004 at 04:04:05AM
OK, lesson learnt. Any chance of it back?
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on December 3, 2004 at 05:13:11AM
Hey man, here in (crack)-space we have a thing called AlienMSN aka AMSN. The earth devs try and attrack minimal attention, so they called it Alvaro's MSN or whatever. Do a search on sourceforge for 'AMSN' and you will find what you should be seeking.
- Posted by E.T. You know... the alien guy (Guest) on December 4, 2004 at 11:12:46AM