I was just sitting here, trying to write a post for a forum I vist. I was also talking to a couple friends at the same time.
It was like I passed out, or fell asleep, but my eyes didn't close and I was actually physically awake. Ten minutes or so just disappeared. I've gone to do something before and in the process of doing it forgot what I was going to do, but this is totally different.
As far as I know I could have taken a trip to Las Vegas, won millions, gave it to some poor bum, then came back to my seat.
Or maybe you have experienced the Butterfly Effect and have visited your past and changed something in it and it changed your whole life to date.
Dun dun dun!!!!!
- Posted by Jenn (Guest) on October 6, 2004 at 11:10:14AM
Well, my arms have seemed to disappear.... :P
- Posted by tim (Guest) on October 6, 2004 at 02:33:07PM
Or maybe you have Alzheimer's disease.
- Posted by Fufu (Guest) on October 6, 2004 at 07:45:53PM
Or maybe you're just losing your marbles like the rest of us.
- Posted by Josh (Guest) on October 6, 2004 at 09:31:16PM
i have the same thing all the time. except instead of just passing out or w/e i dream while still awake....i like forget about the real world and go away from my body dreaming...then i panick when i relize what's happeing and try to come back....happens a lot when i'm really tierd
- Posted by intelshoe (Guest) on October 7, 2004 at 10:01:40PM
I think they call that "Lucid Dreaming". That's not quite what happened with me though.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on October 9, 2004 at 01:35:57AM