Or maybe you have a Gmail invite to get rid of... Either way, you'll find this site a blessing, or at least you will when it gets finished.
The concept is quite simple:
- You have an invite. You donate it to the site.
- John Q. Gmail-lover wants an invite.
- John clicks the "Get an invite" link
- John fills out the info (Valid email address, etc.)
- John gets the invite URL emailed to him
- The URL takes John back to the site, the invite is marked as claimed
- John is taken to the actual invite
- John gets his Gmail account
- John gets 6 invites
- The cycle repeats for Jane Q. Gmail-lover
Simple, but yet to be implemented. If you want to help out just let me know. I have started the code, so the framework is set. It's just a matter of handling all the requests and forms and such. You know how to contact me.