I figure that since even my parents are starting to ask me if I'm okay, I had better at least let someone know what's going on.
1) I am 22 and I have nothing to show for my life. Sure, I have an Associates degree, but most people my age have at least been a part of a sports team that did really well and got quite a bit of local recognition. No, I don't want to be put on a pedestal. I just want to know that I've accomplished something of value.
2) I am running out of time. School starts somewhere around the 20th of next month. I haven't even registered for classes yet, because I have no free time, thanks to the next point.
3) I am working way too much. I know, at the beginning of the summer I said I was going to work for myself this summer. It is turning out to be a bit more than I could handle. I have 2 major projects going right now that I just can't seem to get anywhere with. Why? Next point...
4) People are getting on my nerves.
Original Message: From: Tim Garrison To: Project Customer Date: 7/1/2004 Subject: Project Update
Blah blah blah.. This is what I got done.
I need this stuff by next Tuesday at the latest: -blah -blah -blah (blah blah blah)
Thanks, and have a great weekend! -Tim
Original Message: From: Project Customer To: Tim Garrison Date: 7/7/2004 Subject: Re: Project Update
Would you want to do this other project? We can meet with you on blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.
(I have yet to see the stuff I requested.)
5) Money sucks. Every problem in my life, including the ones above, are driven by "the almighty dollar".
6) I'm single and somewhat sick of it. Yes, I said it. So why don't I do anything about it? Please see items 1-5.
7) I'm tired and sore. 20 hour days + arthritis from a degenerative hand disability + arthritis from a back injury = lack of sleep + pain.
If you're working too much and don't have any time to even register for school, you definitely don't have time for a girlfriend. That would just add more stress..."Why don't you ever spend time with me? Why don't you ever take me out? blah blah blah blah."
- Posted by Fufu (Guest) on July 13, 2004 at 09:15:39PM
That's my point.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on July 13, 2004 at 11:35:57PM