Yep, you read the subject correctly: I got a new car. And by "new", I mean a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer. It only had 20-some miles on it when I drove it off the lot.
Everyone keeps asking me what prompted this purchase. Here are a few reasons:
- The Saturn had over 100,000 miles on it
- The transmission in the Saturn was starting to slip really bad
- Not long after having dropped $800 into the Saturn for a new water pump, hoses, and thermostat, and after having changed the EGR valve, the "Service Engine Soon" light came on
- The Lancer was cheap :)
Now though, I really have no excuse for not driving somewhere... although I do have a lot of studying to do before April 2nd...
Nice! Jap cars usually last a good 400.000km with proper service. :-) It looks real smart too! How about pics of the interior?
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on March 28, 2009 at 07:49:22PM
That'll have to wait until I get it detailed next. A weekend at the beach got it a little dusty inside.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on March 29, 2009 at 05:50:10PM