I need opinions.
My next door neighbors seem to enjoy listening to their hispanic music at all hours of the day, which includes the times I try to sleep. They appear to have some sort of subwoofer on their stereo system, so all I really hear is the bass.
- Knock on their door and ask them to kindly refrain from listening to the music at a loud volume between 10pm and 8am
- Call the leasing office and complain
- Break out the bass guitar and rock out to my own music (the bass amp is sitting right against their wall)
I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.
All 3, in that order.
- Posted by teddy (Guest) on November 2, 2008 at 01:15:14PM
I agree. First, politely ask them to turn it down. If that doesn't work, complain to the landlord. If the landlord doesn't do anything, fight back with your own loud music. :)
- Posted by FueyLulu (Guest) on November 3, 2008 at 09:59:55AM