Pfft, you think you get snacks when you can't read simple instructions?
- Posted by tim (Guest) on November 20, 2009 at 07:56:52PM
I'm in, please oil my wheel and provide me snacks!
- Posted by Vito (Guest) on November 20, 2009 at 07:56:09PM
Hey look, the font renders properly!
- Posted by tim (Guest) on November 3, 2009 at 08:19:56PM
Tim; you're fired! ;-) Again....
Japanese and Russian, be ware! Crazy dutch boy is first going to conquer the language, then the people!
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on October 15, 2009 at 12:20:51PM
Apparently the Cyrillic doesn't render properly in this font. :(
- Posted by tim (Guest) on October 10, 2009 at 12:56:56PM
And you're probably wondering what I'm learning, so here's a couple sentences for you.
Я мужчина. Я не женщина. ya my-shee-na. ya ni zhay-shee-na. "I am a man. I am not a woman."
Ты богатый. ti ba-ga-ti. "You are rich."
- Posted by tim (Guest) on October 10, 2009 at 12:55:18PM
I wish you the best of luck in this with all seriousness. I've tried and failed several times to kick the habit, but it just seems to be the status quo for folks in our field.
- Posted by Adam G. Van Kirk (Guest) on September 9, 2009 at 08:27:48AM
That wasn't my idea; it was the doctor's. The MRI images are at http://www.skudd.com/brain/ if you're interested.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on August 23, 2009 at 10:53:58PM
Nothing wrong with your brain if you ask me. :-)
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on August 23, 2009 at 04:12:01PM
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on August 23, 2009 at 04:11:36PM
I would like to point out that the two previous comments follow a similar format in the author's name. Furthermore, they have both logged the same IP address registered to an internet provider in the Netherlands. Thus, they are both Sean(Tech).
- Posted by tim (Guest) on August 23, 2009 at 12:07:49AM
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on August 21, 2009 at 10:09:28AM
Ok. You sensed a disturbance in the force. The truth is that you are adopted from a pack of bunny rabbits and your stepmother is really a witch that has spent your past lifetime poisoning you, making you suffer an agonizingly slow death. Pfew, Glad we got that out of the air.
- Posted by Darth Vader (Aka Dad). (Guest) on August 21, 2009 at 10:08:57AM
Haha. She probably would, but I'd be on my own getting up and down the stairs to the apartment. :P
- Posted by tim (Guest) on August 4, 2009 at 09:05:51PM
Neurosurgery is relatively advanced this day and age. If the operation isn't a real heavy one, I suggest considering. If it fails, you could always ask the GF to push you around in your wheelchair! :-p
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on August 3, 2009 at 05:07:38AM
You say the very same thing about US Seans... Oh yeah, your still fired!
- Posted by Sean (Guest) on July 24, 2009 at 05:45:11AM
You know, you people named Chris need to identify yourselves better. There are over 20 of you who work at The Planet, and I know several outside of there.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on July 23, 2009 at 07:48:37PM
Dang it Tim ...
If there is anything ya need, lemme know. Regarding the request for a new spine ... I've already started building you one out of paper maché and tooth picks.
- Posted by Chris (Guest) on July 23, 2009 at 12:50:38AM
The way you catch yourself talking in your sleep is when you wake up to the sound of your own voice talking about the numbers 12 and 13.
- Posted by tim (Guest) on July 19, 2009 at 12:38:32AM
If you sell your spine you will be spineless!
- Posted by seantech (Guest) on July 18, 2009 at 10:38:10PM
How do you catch yourself talking in your sleep?
- Posted by (Guest) on July 18, 2009 at 01:03:26PM
It's really quite simple:
- Think before you speak
- Don't be offensive
- If you need to say something that may be deemed offensive, try to do it without being blunt
- Posted by tim (Guest) on July 14, 2009 at 05:18:24PM
Hi, I have given assingment to speak on tactful conversation. Will you please help?
- Posted by vidhyakar (Guest) on July 14, 2009 at 09:09:02AM
Haha, no. :P
- Posted by tim (Guest) on June 28, 2009 at 08:28:29AM
She's paying for your petrol? :-o
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on June 27, 2009 at 08:36:14PM
It's just because you're so 1337 good...
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on June 21, 2009 at 07:56:40AM
Matt, you're admitting defeat? Lame! :P
- Posted by tim (Guest) on June 18, 2009 at 04:39:47PM
You're right actually :P
- Posted by Matt (Guest) on June 18, 2009 at 07:56:42AM
- Posted by tim (Guest) on June 16, 2009 at 05:59:01PM
Until she dumps you for Tim, Matt... Because he is far better looking and has much more money and a way cooler car. And oh, because he can lift half a pound more than you can! ;-)
- Posted by Sean(Tech) (Guest) on June 16, 2009 at 04:41:58PM